You only have a few more days to take advantage of the amazing Join in January Promotion. You pay just $99 for $530 worth of product!
1) If you do nothing else, the $530 worth of products is yours to keep.
2) If you sell $150 per quarter you will remain active AND get a 20% DISCOUNT!
3) If you join now, you have until June 30 to reach your $150 minimum!
4) You will get a FREE Coach Web Site!!!!
5) Get 30% off your first $150+ order placed within 45 days of joining.
6) Choose to be a hobbyist to get the 20% discount OR you can run it as a business!
7) You can attend all parts of the Be Amazing Tour.
Click here to join my team in 2016!
I love this fast and easy technique to create a beautiful focal point. I used blue painter's tape by 3M to mask off the portion of card stock I wanted to ink. Then, I sponged the ink onto the card stock blending where the colors met using Journey Fusion Ink Sponges. For this card I used Watermelon Fusion, Orange Creamsicle and Lemon Drop inks. The base of the card is Orange Creamsicle card stock layered with Black Licorice and Whip Cream to stamp on. I stamped the birds from the Home Sweet stamp set on the sponged strip of color in Black Licorice ink and the 'Life is Beautiful' sentiment, also from the Home Sweet stamp set, in Orange Creamsicle ink. Finally, I embellished by adding Journey Glaze on the birds and Journey Pink World Sequins around the sentiment. Scroll down for more samples in different colors and instructional pictures.
I have been stamping for 14 years and am thrilled to be one of the first Fun Stampers Journey Coaches in Ohio. It was my honor to serve on the 2016-2017 Leadership Team for Fun Stamper's Journey.